Derma filler injections fill out wrinkles and creases that will appear in the skin as part of the aging process and will increase the volume.
Plasma Gel Bio-Fillers
This Bio-Filler is a new generation of fillers that does not carry the risk associated with routine Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers.
The Plasma Bio-Filler Facelift is a novel exciting aesthetic process being introduced in dermatology. Claremont Dental Practice now offers Bio-filler which is autologous and safe tissue filler that is processed from the blood collected from the client. It works well for fine lines reduction as well as to volumize, contour and rejuvenate the face, neck and hands. The consistency and autologous nature of plasma bio-filler is better accepted by patients than the high density hyaluronic acid fillers.
Stability of the material in tissues, depending on the procedure carried out, from about 3 to 6 months! This is a great revolutionary alternative to classic HA tissue fillers and any risks of immunogenic reactions or disease transmission are eliminated
Advantages of Autologous Plasma Filler
- Safe: Clinical studies carried out around the world documents the effectiveness and safety of the method.
- an alternative to HA tissue fillers
- meeting the needs of customers who are not allowed to use HA and other materials
- excellent tolerance
- in some preparation variants, the impact of growth factors, thus combining regeneration with tissue filling
- non-invasive method
A study conducted on a group of respondents shows great client satisfaction and high effectiveness in reducing signs of skin aging.
Depending on the condition and needs of the skin, it is recommended to perform 1-3 treatments with 4 weeks between each treatment.
1) Hyaluronic acid fillers: Juvéderm, Bolotero, Teosyal, Restylane, Perlane
- Widely used in UK as safety and reliability is high with these fillers
- Biocompatible and side effects are rare
2) Calcium hydroxylapatite fillers: Radiesse
3) Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA): Collagen stimulators: Sculptura
- These fillers improve skin thickness and last for around 2 years.
- Results improve gradually over several months.
- Subtle results.
Claremont Dental Practice,
1-3 Terminus Buildings,
Claremont Road,BN25 1NT
Tel: 01323 897502
© 2020 Claremont Dental Practice.